Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things to be Thankful for...

I thought I would make this list as often when I am having to wait for something I tend to waver (very quickly) between content and discouraged. I also thought this list could serve as a way to help remind me of how I was taken care of during this time when the day comes she is here and I am reflecting on this time.

1. AMAZING weather-when ever before has there been 60 degree weather and sunny days for a FULL week or longer in Seattle in February?

2. Wonderful people whose prayers and thoughts came at key moments during the process.

3. Friends willing to give up their time to help me pass mine.

4. Family who was willing to come down for a false alarm.

5. A Gracious God who has prompted me to read where and when I should and shown me such truth in those moments.

6. Overall not too uncomfortable.

7. Getting sleep at night as the days away from due date grew.

8. Extra time with just Blake-he is an amazing little boy and this week or so with him and just me has been so precious and I am truly thankful for that.

9. A Husband who is so supportive: with Blake, with chores, with me. :)

10. Each day, although long, has gone fairly smooth and makes me more and more excited to meet our little girl.

11. A good Dr. who calms my nerves and who shows me everything is okay.

12. Blake taking his nap like a trooper everyday so that I can sleep:)

I am sure there will be more to come and I am thinking that she is quite happy in her home but that is all for now:)

No comments: